Congratulations to Deja Jackson, UFTI Ph.D. Student, on Passing the Road Safety Professional Certification Exam

The Road Safety Professional (RSP) certification is administered by the Transportation Professional Certification Board, Inc. Having passed the exam, Deja Jackson is now one of the first certified road safety professionals in the U.S. and Canada.
Jackson had this to say on completing the exam: “I’m very excited to become one of the first certified Road Safety Professionals in the U.S. and Canada. For me, this certification is yet another stepping stone in my traffic safety career. I’ve always been very passionate about road safety because I, like most people, have been affected by the loss of a family member AND/OR friend due to a motor vehicle crash. More so, I think that this certification is just what we, as transportation professionals, need to validate our commitment to the public as we continue to develop and implement programs aimed at reducing the number of fatalities and injuries due to road crashes.”