Three teams (Umojo, Crew IITS FIU, Cambridge Systematics) were selected by a panel of judges as finalists in the CoMotion Miami Mobility Challenge powered by I-STREET. The finalists made their presentations to leaders in the transportation mobility industry as part of the CoMotion Miami Mobility Challenge on June 16, 2021 at 3 pm, ET. The Cambridge Systematics team was declared the winner during the closing ceremony on June 17, 2021. Congratulations to the winning team!
Cambridge Systematics Team:
- Siddhartha Gulhare (UF graduate student, Gainesville)
- Yashawi Karnati (UF graduate student, Gainesville)
- Pragun Vinayak (Cambridge Systematics, Austin)
- Vivek Yadav (Cambridge Systematics, Los Angeles)
- Lila Singer-Berk (Cambridge Systematics, Los Angeles)
The teams utilized data from the I-STREET living lab to develop solutions to ensure the safety of bicyclists and pedestrians and improve mobility and efficiency. I-STREET is a collaboration of the University of Florida, the Florida Department of Transportation, and the City of Gainesville.
To view a recording of the Challenge Pitches, visit https://events.bizzabo.com/jkhlk/agenda/session/564135.
Below are images of the teams (Crew IITS and Umojo) during their “challenge pitches”.