Join the WTS Florida Gator Student Chapter to discuss “The Future of Transportation” at their 4th Annual WTS Transportation Symposium on Thursday, November 13, 2014. The event will take place at the Arredondo Cafe in the Reitz Union, University of Florida campus from 6 pm to 9 pm. A panel of industry leaders in the public and private sectors will be discussing this topic and presenting their thoughts and recommendations.
- Alex Bond, Eno Center for Transportation, Washington, D.C.
- Debbie Leistner, City of Gainesville, Fla.
- Anoch Whitfield, Tindale-Oliver & Associates, Orlando, Fla.
In addition the reception following the event, several cool items will be raffled:
- WTS large, ceramic pet bowl
- WTS drinking glasses
- WTS stainless steel water bottles
- WTS mugs
- Two $25 gift certificates from the UF Bookstore
RSVP is required by November 6, 2014 to email@example.com.
Sponsors of this event include: Transoft Solutions, the Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and the Environment (ESSIE), STRIDE Center, UFTI, and the UF Bookstore.
For more information, contact: Jessica Wallet, WTS Florida Gator Student Chapter president at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ines Aviles-Spadoni, STRIDE/UFTI Research Coordinator at email@example.com or call 352-392-9537, Ext. 1409.